TROTTEUR BAG, shoulder bag, special edition
For Christmas 2023, I am offering you a special edition of my Trotteur bag---Red thread collection---
I know you don't buy a bag for your technique!
It must be beautiful, practical and robust.
For this bag, these qualities result from an original seamless assembly which uses a leather that is lighter, supple and pleasant to the touch while being very resistant (5-year guarantee).
With its shoulder strap and bright red leather closure, this special edition will not go unnoticed!
It is practical with its large pocket protected by a flap closed with a leather strap and a collar button.
Its format and strength allow this bag to be worn at any time and for any occasion, on the shoulder or across the body.
• Material: 100% Calfskin / vegetable tanned (Italy) / thickness 2mm / Water-resistant leather.
• Unlined / raw edge
• Color: MAHOGANY Brown
• Closure: Red leather strap + button
• Silver-finish steel buckles
• Dimensions (interior): 18 x12x 6cm (1.3L)
• Removable and adjustable 20mm wide red leather shoulder strap (up to 120cm).
• Weight: 325gr. (0.72lb.)
• Delivered in an organic cotton cover (gift packaging on request).
• Handcrafted: Handmade within 8 days.
• Guaranteed delivery before December 24th if order placed before December 16th.
• Our 5-year warranty against defects is our promise of impeccable quality.
Leather maintenance: This leather does not fear water, after drying, simply treat it with a nourishing leather milk. It will patina and become more beautiful over time.
3-6 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Working to measure, please specify the size of the straps by positioning your pants as desired, then measure either with a seamstress tape or with a string transferred on a ruler the distance from your hip to the middle of your back through the shoulder (see last photo of the presentation).
If you cannot make this measurement (in the event of a gift to be given) please tell me the size (height) of the recipient. With this information I will be able to fulfill your order and have it leave on time.
The leathers used are washable with lukewarm water and soap. You can also wax them with a colorless wax or coat them with ox's foot oil used in saddlery.
If you notice a disgorgement (due to heat, sweating):
Soak the suspenders in a sink or basin filled with cold water, one cup of white alcoholic vinegar and one cup of coarse salt.
Leave to drain for one or two hours.
Rinse off with cold water.
Return to soak, but this time only in water, nothing.
Apply Sommières earth to the stain. It is a natural and very absorbent clay.
- Rub gently with a soft cloth or with your finger at the level of the stain, leaving earth on it.
- Leave on for a few hours (overnight for example).
- Rub or brush gently to remove soil.