TROTTEUR BAG, shoulder bag, ---Red thread collection---
Its format and style allow it to be worn at any time and on any occasion. According to the professionals' definition, the TROTTEUR bag is “the little bag that fits everywhere”.
Everywhere but not banal, its design is born from an original creation, made from a single piece of leather, several folds and a clever lacing of leather, this entirely manual technique has the advantage of using, without sewing or gluing, finer leathers (lighter bag) while ensuring increased strength.
It is unlined to enhance the full nature of vegetable-tanned leather, therefore more respectful of the environment.
Its volume without partitioning allows you to store the essentials with quick access and good protection thanks to a large flap closed with a clip.
With the thin strap that you can choose to suit your size, it will accompany you everywhere on the shoulder or crossed.
• Material: 100% Full grain calfskin / vegetable tanned (Italy) / thickness 2mm / Water-resistant leather.
• Color: MAHOGANY Brown
• Rings: round welded steel 30mm
• Clasp: High quality metal clip, silver finish, opening by pressure on the sides.
• Dimensions (interior): 18 x12x 6cm (1.3L)
• 20mm wide leather shoulder strap in 3 lengths (90, 105 and 115cm) to choose from.
• Weight: 325gr. (0.72lb.)
• Delivered in an organic cotton cover (gift packaging on request).
• Handcrafted: Handmade within 8 days.
• Personalization: A name or a (short) line engraved on a small silver-plated brass plate riveted to the outside of the flap. (+10€ and +3 days delay)
• Our 5-year warranty against defects is our promise of impeccable quality.
3-6 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Working to measure, please specify the size of the straps by positioning your pants as desired, then measure either with a seamstress tape or with a string transferred on a ruler the distance from your hip to the middle of your back through the shoulder (see last photo of the presentation).
If you cannot make this measurement (in the event of a gift to be given) please tell me the size (height) of the recipient. With this information I will be able to fulfill your order and have it leave on time.
The leathers used are washable with lukewarm water and soap. You can also wax them with a colorless wax or coat them with ox's foot oil used in saddlery.
If you notice a disgorgement (due to heat, sweating):
Soak the suspenders in a sink or basin filled with cold water, one cup of white alcoholic vinegar and one cup of coarse salt.
Leave to drain for one or two hours.
Rinse off with cold water.
Return to soak, but this time only in water, nothing.
Apply Sommières earth to the stain. It is a natural and very absorbent clay.
- Rub gently with a soft cloth or with your finger at the level of the stain, leaving earth on it.
- Leave on for a few hours (overnight for example).
- Rub or brush gently to remove soil.