Gaston's shoulder bag
A compact leather bag to go out and go.
Its curve and lightness make it a comfortable bag to carry on the shoulder or shoulder strap, its volume is provided for most of everyday life. Its wide opening allows easy access to the content. It is practical and safe with its flap closed by a strap passing under a bridge. Its sporty chic style is perfect for almost any occasion.
This bag is inspired by the old plumbers' bags, assembled by a lacing of straps, it is made of full-grain calf leather(1) from a renowned French tannery, smooth and greasy leather, with an exceptional candle touch, flowering good natural leather.
This perfect companion will skate pleasantly over time.
• 100% Full-grain calf leather from France.
• Shade: Gold or fawn
• Dimensions: 21 x13 x 9 cm (length x Height x Width)
• Weight: 360 gr.
• Unlined interior.
• Metal buckle.
• Flap closure closed by a strap
• Hallmark marked with hot iron.
• Adjustable leather shoulder strap (80 /120cm).
• Protective cover in organic cotton.
• Handmade in Rhône-Alpes by Gaston / Artisan d'art.
(1) I always use full-grain leathers, the upper surface of the leather is not retouched, it keeps its natural appearance. The flower guarantees the resistance of the leather and its ability to age well but it bears the signs of its nature: its grain, its wrinkles, its hue, which makes each object a unique piece.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Working to measure, please specify the size of the straps by positioning your pants as desired, then measure either with a seamstress tape or with a string transferred on a ruler the distance from your hip to the middle of your back through the shoulder (see last photo of the presentation).
If you cannot make this measurement (in the event of a gift to be given) please tell me the size (height) of the recipient. With this information I will be able to fulfill your order and have it leave on time.
The leathers used are washable with lukewarm water and soap. You can also wax them with a colorless wax or coat them with ox's foot oil used in saddlery.
If you notice a disgorgement (due to heat, sweating):
Soak the suspenders in a sink or basin filled with cold water, one cup of white alcoholic vinegar and one cup of coarse salt.
Leave to drain for one or two hours.
Rinse off with cold water.
Return to soak, but this time only in water, nothing.
Apply Sommières earth to the stain. It is a natural and very absorbent clay.
- Rub gently with a soft cloth or with your finger at the level of the stain, leaving earth on it.
- Leave on for a few hours (overnight for example).
- Rub or brush gently to remove soil.